Monday, June 30, 2008

WHEEW

All right, this was to be a day off...hehe NOT... has that ever happened LOL YUP always, ran around cleaning up, the boys weren't here today, got a call from real estate, will be showing again tomorrow.... humm I wonder if the people coming for the last 2 weeks have been only window shoppers or curious georges...(I know too many people in this town and thinking that some may be nosey)...Was way to hot to go out and do some weeding today, wanted to do that now...but.....then I decided to check out some other bloggers, on quilting bloggers (see side bar, and check it out , very cool blogs)I came across this : http://www.kayewoodtv.com/ under Chelsea tote I got inspired and voila, their I was,,,, cutting fabric and running to the store , picked up a 22" zipper to match and I'm off to the races, so I thought HEHE...I was just starting to sew when daughter called from her cell in a panic, her regular phone croaked....soooo the good mother I am,,,ran to Wal Mart to purchase a cordless phone as she is a single mom and the boys are in bed,,,well so the story goes....Came home and here I am.....I will work on it tomorrow in between kids and showing the house LOL Therefore for now I'll go sort my stuff out to start again sewing and will be back tomorrow,,PS: HAPPY CANADA DAY in advance (july 1st) will take pics.....Bonsoirs mes amies a demain......Ciao......Ta Ta, Nite to all.......

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Good luck with your garage sale and house showings .I had a look at your quilts ,there beautiful ,especially the appliqué ones ,now I can see what you have been doing during those long winters .Happy Canada Day