Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Insane???yet

Well, same old, NOT... this is very different, looking forward in putting the sold sign in the front. Once again, got a call , freshened up the house, got this boys ready for mom to pick up,. got the dog in one truck with son and we went in the other truck,... this is some experience.. When we purchased this house it was private deal which was way calmer... Anyhow, enough of my insane day.... Looking forward in going to my sewing area tonight so I'll keep this short.... pics of a few flowers and away I go...off to the topsy turvy blocks.....PS ok so it's not as bad as I'm making it out to be, I'm just too finicky...lol TTYL Bonsoir mes amis and good evening

..............clematis.................................lily of the valley......................yellow poppy

..

Sooo true

1 comment:

Myra said...

Great colors on your topsy turvy quilt! Very vibrant!