Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ready

Ok, too good. This weather was again beautiful... at +24c can't complain, or maybe hehe... Little guys were, well, a little antsy Pansie today, maybe due to heat LOL or maybe this gal didn't get enough sleep, toss and turn umm shouldn't have had a coffee late last night... Have some early bloomers (little flowers) out their, too few pictures.......Should have went for walk but evening went buy too quickly, cleaned up so I can have Saturday off, this will be the last Saturday quilt group get together for the summer and my last one for this Group. I will join another group back in Ontario after we move, need to keep busy quilting, get inspired and wow every quilt I see. LOL... Addicted I am said I....... Well not on here long , eyes are burning (lack of sleep) no coffee for this gal tonight, water only....LOL sooo Bonsoir and Good Evening...til tomorrow.

Rock Crest
Anemones
Snow on the Mountain
Forget me Knot

No comments: