Sunday, June 22, 2008

The King Is........

Oh, darn it all, was going to bring the boys for a walk this afternoon to the park and also to check to see who was named "King Miner" , it poured....called my sister, which bros in law was one of the judges in competition and found out who.....drummm rolll please, the 2008 King Miner is...........Joe Burton.....congratulations and also to all who participated in the events, I know there are others who won specific events etc...but didn't get all the info yet.... also, I did forget to mention that it was also, Aboriginal Days, there were festive for this too all same time...so many things in one weekend, Fare, entertainment (Glass Tiger played on Sat night) and also others, if I haven't put in my blog , please accept my apology, its' called senior moments LOL sorry if I offended anyone in advance..... anyhoot, many thanks to the comments I have received here, I really appreciate them and actually look forward in reading...also many other bloggers....BIG THANK YOU... Sorry didn't get to take pictures of any work I have started, I have started a Hawaiian (21") pillow pattern . Orchid kit. I'll make sure I take some tomorrow. But here's a few more from Saturday......Nighty Nite...

Joe Burton and lovely wife Darlene

fast up then down the Stope........................nail driving

.

Beautiful Aboriginal Float, with all dancers, drums, singers etc.....


.

No comments: