Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturday Hangout

Well, had a busy day yesterday, didn't know if I was coming or going??? Today was a quilt day with ladies in our quilt group (Mystery Country Quilters) It was a fun day , quilting, sharing ideas and viewing magazines, and of course some great munchy stuff to nibble on... Thank you ladies for a wonderful , relaxing day for me and also was my last one here in Thompson. I will miss them all.......but we will keep in touch by blogging and e-mailing etc...I worked on this pattern that I previously posted, got few done lol ,, did a lot of visiting and chatting , great day...
here are some pictures..... oh, Jan is missing, that's sad for us, but she was at the big Canadian Quilt Show... all the way out east(Newfoundland) ....we'll have to check with her whent she gets back for her great trip. Also Kathleen is missing, she's down south...
Sue and Denise

Mois, Sue, Janice, Marsha and Karen
***
umm, good munchies

1 comment:

Deb said...

Now this is where I would love to hang out.. munchies and quilting..2 of my favorites.. thanks Lise for sharing..