Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Grand Day

Warmer even yet today, a balming +7c Woohoo. Keep on coming sun. Grandsons were pretty good today (of course amma hehe). Hubby off and did some little unfinished projects he had started. Done. Wow. Awesome evening went to my fitball class, had great workout. Feel refreshed.... ENERGY .....And then.........
I did some, not much, but some. I'll have Thursday and Friday off. I'm hoping that I get this border done so I can put this puppy together . It's part of a rag quilt I'm making. I have made a few of them, it's one of those quilts that you can do and not have to worry about sandwiching, basting, quilting etc...... All flannel and cozy and warm lap one. Wow I'll be set for next winter. LOL One for me and one for you....
**A quilter is someone who keeps her sanity by going to pieces**

No comments: