Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Got it

Nice day, morning went by really quickly, the boys kept me busy and I kept myself busy. Going through some cupboards, put lots of stuff in garage for yard sale.. downsizing, umm didn't think I had so much not being used. Will get new stuff once we are in new place and updated too....hehe..so many years in storage why I said to myself....LOL This afternoon I was downning?? think my thyroid low, will have to see the rest of the week then might have to get checked,, and watch what I'm eating..... Better tonight went to fit ball,. was awesome, little harder but felt great... more energy (boy I sure can use that and probably lots of other people)....TTYL

1 comment:

Denise said...

Lise you need to get out of the basement, you must be almost finished packing and sorting by now. All you closets and cupboards must be perfectly clean and organized by now. See you at the gym tonight we need to burn some calories off.....