Saturday, May 24, 2008

Warmth

Ok so had a great day, beautiful warm day right now it's +23C a little windy but,,,, great day, had to make some dips for my tasting party tomorrow night then went outside with the boys, I was going to clean more of my garden beds but ,,,,, grandson DJ wanted to, I let him for a bit then had him rake the lawn (lol) with his rake (plastic) then grandson Chase , of course the name suits him, had to get him back in yard...LOL but was fun. They are too comical kids... I did also finish my Mystery quilt "twisted tails" (one of them)... but did finish it binding and all...lol..... hoping that tomorrow is warm but they are saying cooler temp ...oh well, it's still only May...Ciao, bonsoir mes amis....
..... who will get as gift???

1 comment:

Denise said...

Me...me....me will get as gift...