Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oh dear

Well, didn't blog yesterday, had someone come over to see the house, (selling it, retiring out of province)... by the time we finished (scrambling to tidy up, last minute call) I was out of umph... So today, cleaned again, did some yard work, temperature wasn't too bad, little cloudy but. So here I am, blogging, have to take a break, hopefully we can say "sold" so I wont' have to have a show room (hehe) need to have it where it's relaxing time. I did however get some stuff done (running around), like blood work, a little shopping (for cleaning stuff again) Wow what a day, still have a few hours, ummm I'll have to do a little quilting, I figure, if I do a few blocks a day I might have this flip flop quilt done before we move LOL.... here's a few pics and will find more to put on here tomorrow.....CIAO..
.....

.....

cute blue hyacinths by the wall in the back yard..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Denise said...

Wow lise what size are those flip flops? Really cute would make a great quilt for the cabin, summer fun.