Sunday, December 19, 2010

AND COUNTING

Wow..only short time for the big C day... (6more and who's counting)lol... Friday night we took the 2 grandson's out to see Christmas lights..we ended up at Science North Festival of lights..and also drove around that area ... what a lovely time we had... the 4 year old said he was cold LOLOL... it wasn't ..but he said now I quote " I sooooo need my ski pants"..lol... after 5 minutes him and I went to the truck to wait for 7year old and Papa... oh well..we drove for a while and enjoyed their company.. anyhow . I am not done with my daughter's quilt... just needing binding but she and her family are spending Christmas outside her province and said (she doesn't know what she's getting lol) that's ok if you haven't send it out..they won't be home hahaha....me .....so I have a little time to complete it... also need to do last minute shopping cause I haven't been able to... I'll be done soon... hope your almost there and of course I'm Counting the days ..... big supper here with 13 or 14 family members..woohoo... let me know how you are doing.... Ciao, Salute, Adios, Nighty nite, Bonsoirs mes amis...
JUST A FEW PICS..

..

No comments: