Wednesday, September 2, 2009

SUMMER FINALY LOL

So, I see we are now having a great week of summer ..lol... WOOHOO,,, better late than never I say...seams like more is coming this weekend,,,and yep,,,another longggg weekend.. We are heading out to the bushes,,yep going camping again... we have had a lot of fun this summer.. camping rain or shine.. mostly rain though but found things to do and friends to see ... now that fall is approaching I am looking forward for the guild to start Sept 14.. opps, did I tell you that will be the block lottery chairperson so if you have any tips or suggestions HELP...lol.... I have done some sewing, between raindrops, cleaning house etc.... Funny how when you get to this stage of life, you , or maybe its just me ??? I kinda stop sweating the small stuff.. not stressing myself and stopping to smell the roses... this is more fun at this point of my life lol...I tell my kids (adult ones lol) to not sweat the small stuff, enjoy every day cause you don't know what tomorrow will bring... so .... lol .... Oh did I say that we are camping ALONE.. only the two of us... wow.. what do we do LOL .. hummm 4 days ..... LOL.... I'll have to post when I get back LOL... so Ciao , Adios, Salute, Nighty Nite... bonsoirs mes amis....
SHHH HERE IS MY
BLOCK FOR THE
SUMMER LOTTERY

HUBBY INSTALLING THE

WEATHER GADGET

RESCUED BIRDIE FROM INSIDE

THE SHED WINDOW SCREEN

AWE POOR THING

JUST A FEW ROCKS

FOR MY GARDENS

No comments: