Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fall

Wow, this is Fall and we are getting Summer temp,,,I'm not complaining at all...this past long weekend (labour day) was awesome.. we went to Halfway Lake again, and enjoyed every minute... Hubby and I were alone, (in camper LOL).. we did visit a few times other campers and enjoyed the tranquility... I actually picked up a book and read..yep,,, I relax and rAdd Imageead..that is hard to do when I'm so use to go go go..lol.. we parked on Thursday, humm Friday during the day I cleaned the camper (organize somewhat) and was shining up the outside... I then realized whow,,, relax lol ...so I did.... we had a few little visitors, rabbits (was 4 of them) and chipmunks, squirrels and of course this bird (not sure what it is yet but as big as blue jay)....Now I am going to get back into sewing, need to get quilts made for Xmas... sooo... Ciao, Salute, Adios, Nighty nite and Bonsoir mes amis... hope I'm not boring anyone,,,will have better stuff shortly..lol...
CAMP FIRE

.

WHICH ONE

I LIKE IT BURNT LOL

.

HEY WAIT FOR ME ....

WHO AM I???

.

AND THE WINNER IS
OF COURSE
ME
.

No comments: