Wednesday, September 16, 2009

GUILD TIME

Wow, it has gone by fast this time... summer just started and bingo, it's done... and now back into what seams a lot fun. to come....lol... Monday night was our first night back for our guild... a quilting we will come, a quilting we will come, hi how a quilting sewing we will go..... the meeting went great, lots of hugs from all... and I am official now the block lottery lady..I went to Maxine's for some help, and wow, what a great lady and friend.. I got home and couldn't wait to start my lottery block (project) and what seamed to bee no time at all,,,here it is, all done my sample for all to see... well, hope it will go over good.. we have our own kinda version of block lottery, it not always just a block, we sometimes have little projects... so I picked out a Halloween one since my take over of this position doesn't start til last Monday of September... I will then start and will be in time for that theme..... Oh, if any of my members are reading this,,,shhhhh,,, and don't laugh to hard ok...Also, If anyone has any good suggestions or blocks they would share or ???? send them over my way,,,I'll need all the help I can get LOLOLOL.so for now..Ciao, Salute, Adios, Nighty nite, Bonsoirs mes amis...

BLOCK LOTTERY
#1




BACK AND IN A
EATING FRENZY
LOL


.

2 comments:

Myra said...

Congrats block lottery lady! 8-)

I love that Halloween pattern! Awesome! Who's pattern is it?

Hazel said...

What a great block ,sounds like you are having fun with the guild ,enjoy your new position.