Saturday, November 5, 2011

BACK

Yep, I'm back...wow...did I miss a lot of blogging...well I did read a my friends blogs all through this time...I have been out at the lake most of the summer and fall...we have no Internet there..I do have my Iphone wish works but barely out there. Now that we closed up the trailer, back to the regular stuff...I have been cleaning up, fall clean up outdoors (when wasn't raining lol) and getting stuff ready for ..Yep Christmas...And 3 nights of Zumba to keep fit. I don't have pics of the little bit of sewing I've done this last month, but I will ...I just wanted to let you know I've still kicking...LOLOL...a few pics of Halloween...and will take more pics of things I've done..Hope yous all have a great weekend..Time change tomorrow, will have to re-adjust..Ciao, Adios, Salute, Night nite, Bonsoir mes amis.

MY HELPERS

CHASE AND DJ

2 comments:

heather said...

It's about time....have missed you !
good to see you back.....and I cannot believe how big those boys are now.....wow......

Lise said...

Thanks...lol....been crazy busy here..have to try to slow down a bit...and those boys are getting bigger..nice to hear from
you...I will for sure blog at least once a week or more...

miss you