Sunday, July 5, 2009

WE ARE BACK



Wow, can't believe how we have travelled and now back ,,, summer seams to have be soooo buzy, lol,, we just grounded our trailer for a week or so...lol.... We had such a wonderful time travelling to Newfoundland and back, (from June to now).. got back on July 1st, then out the door we went ,,, unpacked and re-packed the 5th wheel and went camping at HalfWay Lake...meet up with my sister and bros in law, and also sister's friends,,, wow I feel so special... meet a lot of super duper , downhome, laidback, friendliest people in NL and now here too.. I will be short for tonight ,,, need to shower, I smell like bug juice LOL...those blood suckers,,(black flies mostly)..I am going to put together a little photo thingy for here this week... I need to sort and pic..that's going to be hard, so many great pics...so , just thought I'd check in...(been a while sorry) hope that you'll forgive me for not updating, had dial up in NL along with a 9yr old computer with 3 other's to share....lol.... soooooo... love yas all....Ciao, Salute, Adios, Nighty Nite and Bonsoirs mes amis.......

No comments: