Thursday, April 23, 2009

QUICKLY ......



QUICKLY,,,,,, I'm going to make this a little blog today,,, getting ready for a quilt weekend get away, to the island (Manitoulin Island). This lovely lady , (Barb) has invited 4 of us other golden girls to her cabin, we are making a quilt bag (no sag bag)..... I know this will be sooo much fun....PJ party , quilt party and ??? (my first weekend retreat) LOL..... no need to dress, impress or otherwise.lol.... soooo I will for sure take plenty of pictures and have to blog when I return (sometimes on Monday then work) .... woo hoo (well need to go to work also first, hehe,, that is really getting in my way, only 3 more weeks ,,,so who's counting lol)

CIAO, SALUTE, ADIOS, NIGHT NITE, BONSOIRS MES AMIES

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Have a great time this weekend nothing like quilting ,PJ's and good friends

Myra said...

Woohoo good for you! Excellent! 8-)
Do have a wonderful time...I know you will! 8-)
Happy stitchings!

Jennifer said...

Have fun! and remember, what happens at retreat stays at retreat.....*grin*.....