Friday, April 10, 2009

HERE I AM

HOLY MOLY,,,lol,, yep HERE I AM... finally, back in the blogging mode... I can't believe how time has gone... who said you can relax when you retire LOL.. well, not I and probably many more....I have sooooooo many things to blog about, not sure where to begin.... soo ,, shorter one for today,,, and more this weekend ,, humm ok..so.... the guild hosted a "Neighbourhood Show and Tell" this was fun,,, will post more about that weekend , lol this weekend....lol... I have so many pictures that I'm having a tough time choosing which ones to post... also we had a very interesting time lol,,,, hubby called me to see that we had company in the back yard (next door) that was so funny, here were ducks ,,yes sir ree... 2 ducks,,hummm think they were a little confused lol.. however, too cute.....(pics posted),,, I also started a new mystery quilt , along with a few other great gals .... and finished my tisket tasket bom for March and will also start on the April one,,ah they are cute... lol... so for now, I hope you enjoy the pics,,, I promise I will post this weekend again with other good pics..... Ciao, Adios, Salute, Night, Bonsoirs mes amis a demain....





.

2 comments:

Niena said...

OMG I luv the clover leave, Im going to use it for my next project. Nise design lise.

Myra said...

Wow! It has been a while since you've posted hey!?! 8-)

Great looking fabrics! Another mystery!!! yikes!

Your bunny basket is adorable! 8-)

Gosh... we never see ducks that often around here... cute. 8-)

Happy stitchings!