Sunday, October 26, 2008

MOJO

Ok,, folks, I finally got my mojo going LOL... yep, I got my little sewing room (9 x 10) unpacked wanted this room upstairs where it's bright and can see outdoors, could have taken the room downstairs it's bigger but naw ....sooooo,,, I'll be oiling up my machine so we can get that peddle to the floor, and stitch up a storm...I'll have to take few pictures LOL... I did also paint our bedroom as per my sister the designer (LOL) in Ralph Laurent suede ...it turned out great but my arm and wrist are sore hehe..doing the xxx's are a pain...LOL we'll be getting our furniture on the 30th,, boohoo this waiting sucks hehe...but will look great...soo,,, I'll take pics tomorrow and post them nothing fancy though so I hope I don't disappoint yous all.. for now, Ciao, Salute, Adios, Bonsoirs mes amis a demain...

1 comment:

Myra said...

You don't have your furniture yet!?! I thought you had it all coming around the day you move in!!! Yikes! You sleeping in the RV/trailer (don't recall which)...
Happy stitchings! 8-)