Friday, October 10, 2008

Five More

Oh me, oh my so much paperwork involved in moving from one province to another,,,, like license, vehicle plates, vehicle insurance , house insurance, house purchase LOL,,, lawyers, city , hydro , water (which we didn't need to worry about in Thompson) cable, phone , internet of course LOL.,,, medical stuff, bank stuff, retirement stuff.... GOOD GRACIOUS LOL...... and much more.... wheeeewww,,, I think I'll have to just plopp down for few minutes hehe and maybe relax,,NOT,,, want to get things all done so I can kick back and sew sew sew my butt off....lol......So,,,, only 5 more sleeps, and then I'll be running around but in my house LOL.. PS: HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND..... (Canadians) Ciao, Salute, Adios, Good Night, Bonsoir mes amis........

4 comments:

Myra said...

5, 4, 3, 2, 1, blastoff!!!
Asta Lavista Baby!!!
Not sure how that is actually spelled, but you get the picture... 8-)

Hazel said...

Just five more days Lise I promise it will be all worth it.Take a deep breath its almost over .

Quilter Going Bananas said...

It's so close now Lise! What will you work on first in your sewing room?

Susan J Barker said...

Moving down the street is a challenge and from one province to another, even more so. From Manitoba to BC was HUGE, even the culture is different in BC - Manitoba now seems so countryfied - but I miss it... One thing is sure, it is much easier to drive on flat straight highways than winding, hilly roads!