Friday, July 18, 2008

Crazy Lady???

Ok, so call me crazy, umm I am.... I said no more yard sale lol,,,well need to, you know, kidda get lighter, downsizing, packing and moving in trailer...lol...When we get to where were going,,, no more, no how... unless someone comes over and does this for me (NOT)....can wait to be done...We will start loading the trailer up this weekend, once all done then will go stay at sister's and I will relax before the move...humm, maybe have a glass of wine or two, with a friend..I hope... Just a short one again, but will report back tomorrow ...Last chance sale... anyone interested in doing this,,,,, go for it, but remember, try doing this with a friend that way it would make it a lot funner LOL....Ciao, Adios, Salute....Bonsoirs mes amis...a demain...... Opps forgot to change size of pics...lol tomorrow..
painted toes hehe

...

.

No comments: