Sunday, December 18, 2011

December 18th ???

The time has gone by to fast... yes I'm still sewing in between ..have a few gifts to pick up (gift cards) and I haven't even started baking LOLOL..that's ok cause my sister Joanne has lots and she loves to share them....I'm trying to stay away from to many since I worked hard to remove a good amount of lbs...lol..And can't believe it's the 18th and not much white stuff... hope we get some for Christmas... And has everyone gone Blog Hopping??? hope so I sure did... lots of good ideas and tips and tutorials and etc..cool.. well have to go finish off few things before I read more...Ciao, Adios, Salute, Good night, Bonsoirs mes amis.
DECEMBER 18/2011
AND DUSTING OF
SNOW

DID YOU GET YOUR'S??

HAD TO GIVE THIS ONE A TRY

CUTE

10 MINUTE RUNNER

MICROWAVE
POTATOE BAG AND
MITT.

2 comments:

Barb said...

I have that magazine too. I am working on the quilt on page 24 but I am making a lap quilt in oranges and brown with an orange Minkey backing. I'm looking forward to snuggling up under it. I love your tree skirt, I will have to try that next. :)

Lise said...

Oh that one on page 24 is very nice.. you'll have to take pic of the finished on..and minkey would be very cuddly soft.. thanks for visiting Barb... happy stitching.