Wednesday, January 27, 2010

SLOW, SLOW

Sorry, having few little quirks with my laptop lately,,, really slow ...think I'll have to bring it in to get checked (poor baby).......I have been stitching and also treadmilling lol.... last Saturday , we had a mini workshop for this tote bag (see pics)... a few of us attended and had fun.. it was mostly all done by the end of the day... had to finished off handles and done.... also working still ,,, on the Cumberland quilt... a lot of half triangles and took up the floor in the upstairs living room to lay it out to audition it...now piecing it together...boy oh boy,,,I sure hope my oldest will love it... I am pleased so far.. Guild on Monday night was fun,,, few Monday's ago, this lady came and did a trunk show (ops forgot to bring camera) and most of us are participating in a project with her..she does landscape wall hangings and they are awesome... this will be on a time of few Monday night (homework lol).. also same time we have the block lotto going, and a Tinner once a month.. this is surely keeping us ladies occupied....lol....on Feb 20th, is a Saturday for bargello placemats little mini workshop...woohoo...at least this is giving me an excuse to complete some project..lol... and start to make gifts for next Xmas...lol...this weekend we (hubby and I) are bowling with a great bunch for my cousin's little guy's hockey fundraising...that'll keep us rolling LOLOLOL...also have a new BOM at Bunny Hill Designs ,,, Oh, also made another great soup, low cal to boot... it's a creamy zuchinni soup (1 point ww) if you'd like this one, I'll share ....lol... Ciao, Adios, Salute, Nighty night , Bonsoir mes amis......



MINI WORKSHOP (TOTE)

..

SERIOUS SEWING GOING ON LOLOL

.

....

CREAMY ZUCHINNI SOUP



SHHHHHHH,


OUT NEXT BLOCK LOTTO
COMPLETED


No comments: