Saturday, October 10, 2009

LALALALALALA

LALALALA,,Guess what lololol... I just had to let everyone know WOOHOOO,,, Yesterday I had a very nice suprise...came home from work after 6pm to a parcel...hummm guess what I received,,,yep, yep, yep,,, I couldn't believe it til I got it... my win from Linda at Lavender Ridge... just wanted to share my new treasure...here are a few pics... to everyone HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND.....and soon I will also have a give-a-way...for my 200th post...this one is 186th..sooo ,,, sooon soooonnnnn......lol.... Ciao, Adios, Salute. Night nite, Bonsoirs mes amis.....
GOODIES
TREASURES

.

.

.
THANK YOU LINDA

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Congratulations theres some nice fabric .
Happy Thanksgiving

heather said...

You already know how lucky you are.....wow what an assortment.....waiting to see your snoman !!!

pwl said...

Congratulations, and Happy Thanksgiving. :)