Saturday, May 9, 2009

FINALLY POSTING

Well, where oh where has the little quilter gone LOL... just checking in...and letting you all know I'm still ticking..LOL.. The little get away quilting weekend was a BLAST... 5 women under 1 roof and we all came out binded .....We cannot thank our beautiful hostess enough...again and again..thanks Barb for the great time..... we worked on "no sag bag" just need to finish it off with the binding,, and I'll have pics of it and post (ok so your a little leary, don't blame you, but I will) We sewed and gabbed and played cards, and ate and shopped (yes found a quilt shop) lol... and sew on and sew on LOL.... we also did a little sleeping too, can't forget that LOL....got back to reality and had to go back to work (evening shift)... now I'm counting down,,, 1 week of work and done , yep done..it's a contract and done May 15,,, boy I wont do that again anytime soon LOL... cuts into my social time .....

So,,,, now in between that , well we are putting in a Low Flush toilet, and that lead into "we might as well change the tub" said ME, holy molly,,, how do I get myself into that kind of thinking HUMMM we had a energy efficient guy come in and do an inspection, regarding all these grants and tax cuts etc...and that commode was part of that $$ back .....and also of course we (I) want to put in veggie garden and flower gardens and trees, shrubs (again holy molly) the lot is empty and I'm sure most of you lovely talented quilters know that it's a must...lol... so I'm going in circles, thinking I'm so far behind I think I'm in first place...oh well,,, would be boring if I wasnt changing everything...so without adieu,,,, posting pics of weekend and will wish all my ladies a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ...warms wishes , Salute, Ciao, Adios, Nighty nite, and Bonsoirs tous mes amis...

No comments: