Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ZZZZ/SSSS

Oh my goodness,,,,, I need to catch up on zzzz'ssss ....LOL,, I have started a temp job, (yeppers) and have to get up at 530am to scoot down to Sudbury for 645am... just for few months,,, plans , plans for extra loot..LOL....and I need to learn to go to bed earlier and those night sweats boy oh boy. I was so elated to hear from my friend D, thank you .......I was at a workshop on Saturday, learning how to do Swedish weaving... wow, you don't want to blink when following your pattern and don't sneeze when going the opposite way,,,I learnt how good I'm getting at un doing LOL... Pay attention.....haha... I also finished quilting my mystery quilt(need to bind now) on the Gracie ,,,whoo... did I learn a lot of how NOT TOO'S LOL... when I reached the end (last row) I wasn't of course calculating what's next...lol,,, thank goodness for scissors and fudging ... as you can see from the pic,,, I kindda sewed my quilt to the leader ,,, cut cut cut,,, I'll have to make a new leader for that bar, I didn't want to ripit ripit ...oh well, learnt a lot doing this quilt and probably won't be the last time with boo boos.....so Ciao, Salute, Adios, Nighty Nite, and bonsoirs mes amis


WHAT HAPPEN WHEN HURRY TO THE FINISH LINE

.


HEY YOU,,,LOL,, U TOO BIG ,,,, (DOVE)


(sorry, pic taken through my patio door)

4 comments:

pwl said...

Been there, done that! LOL

Joyce said...

I sewed my first quilt to the leader too but I ripped it. That seemed like less work than making a new leader.

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Once my backing was drooping down and I quilted through the backing a double layer, sheesh! Ripping is no fun I'll tell ya...

Myra said...

Lack of sleep and rushing to get something done never works well together... sad but very true... I know! I hope you catch up on your sleep!
Just the other day, a friend told me that drinking a glass of soy milk a day (maybe in evening?) helps with heat flashes and night sweats... She tried it, and it worked for her! You may want to try that for a week or so... if you do, let me know how that went for you...
Have a good weekend!