Sunday, December 11, 2011

14 DAY

Can you believe this...only 14 more days til Santa comes around...Not sure about all of yous out there but wow....busy isn't the word...I've had lots of Christmas suppers and parties already and not done yet... 2 more this week...I have been doing a little sewing but need to do more LOLOL...A quilter/mom/grandma/wife/sister/friend work is never done..That's all ok though cause I'll keep on doing it til ??? I keep finding these new patterns and how too's and they look so much fun...my head is spinning..lol..hope you are all going blog hopping..started reading blogs and entering for give aways... (as if I'd win) but still fun to think it... daughter and grandsons' just left after a big supper and yesterday same..didn't have much time so I'll have to cut short and try sewing again this week..here's a few pics and hope to do more... thanks for this year and I'm grateful for yous all being patient... (((HUGS)))... Ciao, Adios, Salute, Night and Bonsoir mes amis...
FARMER'S WIFE
BLOCKS
SO FAR

FEW 41/2" BLOCKS
FOR IN-CLUB QUILT

MY TREE

MINUMUM DECOS

TWINS ARE TAKEN STUFF OFF..LOLOL

No comments: