Sunday, January 2, 2011

PHD'S..

Alright, I am committed lol..and not to the asylum either..lol... Go check out the challenges , click on the icon on the right sidebar or go to my previous comments to see what everyone is gonna do, there is over 70 registered and approximately 300 PhDs wow....... 4 for me and maybe few more.... I hope everyone had a great New Year Day... I sure ate to much now this week starting up the Zumba (new pics too..the first one with us in pink) can't wait need to shed a few and get more energy to sew up a storm...lol...Have fun and great evening...Ciao, Salute, Adios, Nighty nite, Bonsoir mes amis..........

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Ahhh commitment - I'm committed too!! Taking the time now to catch up with all of the bloggers on the Challenge, and 'follow' fellow Canadians! looking forward to getting to know you, and watch the progress on your great projects. Blessings, Peg

Myra said...

You go girl!!! Get the sewing machine a humming! 8-)