Sunday, July 25, 2010

SUMMER FUN

Alright folks... this is the scoop and I'm sticking to it... Summer fun., who is having a great time???? Well , I can say for sure , we are having fun... we are still doing some lot clearing, and making it our little retreat...My son is helping out too... in between this all, I am coming home and , Yes, finished a project..for one..my quilt that I started at the Quilt Retreat this spring...woohoo.... done, done, done...now working a few place mates ... so.... yes, quilting and summer fun can go together here and there... here is a few pics of the progress at the lake and also my finished quilt..... hope you let me know what you've been working on , even if not on a quilt.... Ciao, Adios, Adios, Night nite, Bonsoir.....
FUN AND DONE QUILTING
PRESTO PINWHEEL

NEW FIRE PIT

WATER LINE IN (woohoo)

..

ONE HUMP OF DIRT (LEFT PIC ON RIGHT SIDE)

SHOVELED BY HAND BY ME

(LEFT PIC ON RIGHT SIDE)

.

shh...will do more posting come fall (and in between) ...hang in ... I'm not ready to give this up....

1 comment:

Myra said...

Love your PRESTO PINWHEEL Lise! 8-)