Wednesday, July 28, 2010

SMALL STUFF..

Ok.. so ... I'm sewing some Small Stuff...lol... in between waiting for surprise (I'll share later time) and now keeping myself from going crazy....sew....sewing few xmas gifts...has anyone else tried these Magic Pillowcases....wow..they are so cool and quick and yes, matching them up to quilts I've made as gifts..so.. More to add... Also had purchase a little kit from this lovely lady who came to do a trunk show at our guild (she designed the pattern and more) her name is Janet Rice-Bredin..check her out..(click on her name) the pattern is called " Floral Celebrations Table Set" I had posted previously the fabric and pattern ...so cute, and very french country..so someone special will be getting this set at Xmas..lucky ducky..I also got a few more of her patterns..Not sure about all yous lovely folks but it's been pretty hot here and not much rain..sew sewing is slow going... Well going to go back and see what else I can get into.. Ciao, Salute, Adios, Night nite, Bonsoir mes amis....

.


MAGIC PILLOWCASES

.

.

1 comment:

Myra said...

Darling place-mats an pillowcases Lise! 8-)