Wednesday, February 10, 2010

WNTER OLYMPIC CHALLENGE

OK.. I joined a challenge... see over at Pal Sloan's Corner, Camp Sloanies Winter Olympics Challenge (scroll down the page) this should fun, pick a UFO off your shelf, old or new, king or small, doesn't matter.. the quilter's Olympic challenge is to finish it between February 12 - February 28 (during the Olympics)..woohoo,, here's my UFO I will be working on...(yes I didn't finish it :( .....) Maybe another on also , but won't push my luck lololol.... She also has a great Swap... it's the Camp Sloanies' Spring Fling, On to One (scroll down the page) I've added myself in it.....yep... should keep me busy lolol.. the busier the better... sew... lol... click on the Camp Sloanie's above or click on the side bar logos.... Come lets have a little fun...woohoo...lets go Quilters..... Ciao, Adios, Salute, Night nite, Bonsoir mes amis...
FLIP FLOP
SUMMER FUN
IN THE SUN

No comments: