Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SHEESH

Sheesh, cant believe it... I finally finished the (top) mystery quilt from Pat's quilt shop... only needing to quilt it, I'll have to wait til later before doing this,, I need to make 3 more smaller quilts first for grand kids to send for Xmas..I don't want to wait til last thing.sooo.... I also made a block for the quilt guild block lotto.. our chair lady for it gave everyone a jar with fabric at our last meeting to do over the summer....well....what summer LOL..opps sorry ... anyhow..I just need to satin stitch it and I'll be done... lol..feels like I have accomplished something besides visiting with son and friends and camping and site seeing... lol... oh well , time flies when you keep buzy and have fun doing it... We have til Thursday am with our baby boy (28yrs old) and then he's off to Thompson and he'll be back to work...awe,,, we sure will miss that boy... :^( ...... posting a few pics, oh just received my name for the friendship bag .. this is so cool...I hope that she will be happy with the bag I send her ,,,soon,,, so.... Ciao, Adios, Salute, Nighty nite and Bonsoirs mes amis
MYSTERY SOLVED
EVEN THE BORDERS ARE DONE

JAR OF FABRIC
FOR THE LOTTO BLOCK

.

PHIL (SON)
ON HOW TO MAKE BED IN CAMPER...

FRIEND ON OUR CAMPSITE
SO CUTE, AND SO FRIENDLY

FRIEND, LAURA, HER GUYS

CHARLIE (DAD) AND LINCOLN(SON)
DAD ON BOTTOM AND SON ON TOP

THEY ALWAYS SLEEP TOGETHER LIKE THIS
TO CUTE

1 comment:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Love the mystery quilt top! Did you use fabrics from your stash for it?
The pic of the doggies is soooooooooo
cute :^)