Wednesday, July 22, 2009

IN BETWEEN

Ok, so, I've been checking into other bloggers,,,lol,,, I'm sure we are all having a great time, right?? LOL.. just posted a few pics of the July long weekend,,just a little tardy , but , oh well,, trying to get many things done, but none finished... so middle, or In Between sunny days, which are far and few between,,,, we are either running around to appointments or trying to add flower beds and many other,,, when it's raining,, (most days) lol,,, we have been getting some things done inside, like, I painted the spare room, son is coming in 11 days (who's counting) and filling in cracks in the cold room (which is the under part of the front stairway) it's been leaking so don't want to let it go on for too long,,,too much rain....,,Had another wonderful Patio party over at Maxine's, for one of the ladies "Sue" who was returning to B.C. from her visit back in her hometown here, I have met such wonderful ladies,,, thanks for adding me into your circle..I'm still working on the Mystery quilt,,taking a little long this one so doing In Between everything else hehe... I will also, be visiting more blogs and seeing what others have been up to........Now, I'm trying to send this "rain" over to the other side,,enough of it already LOL...so Ciao, Salute, Adios, Nighty nite, Bonsoirs mes amis...

MYSTERY QUILT BORDER



OH SUCH FUN,,LOL,,BETWEEN RAIN

IT TOOK ALL DAY

TO DRY

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Don't you send that rain down this way LOL It's forecast for the next five days .So glad to hear you are enjoying your new home and friends .