Sunday, May 17, 2009

LONNNNNGGGGG WEEKEND

Wow how time fly's lol... this is now the Long Weekend and we are trying to plant trees , but the wind is so strong , I can't seam to plant my feet on the ground and go to it .lol... the winds for the last few days have been unbelievable..big gusts enough that few cousins lost there canvas etc on the gazebo (shredded) and those portable garage blown into the bush and you can see it..now that's comical (sorry).. our compose bin (staked down) was blown half way in the back of our property...so....florida??? well we thinks is hurricane season for Ontario (just kidding) ...anyway,,, I am finally done work,,had fun spending on new fabric (will take pics) and also going to have Lasik done this week woohoo..hope the consultation will be a good one ,,, don't want to be turned down..so we are off to Toronto.......I've been working on our Mystery quilt... this is the 3rd clue now lol..sew, I better get myself in gear before I bind myself to another.... oh, did I tell you all that I ,,,yep, me lol,,, had put my name on long waiting list for this really cool quilt retreat ,, woohoo is what I said when I got a call saying I was IN... unfortunately because some other lady wasn't going (sorry Gerry) because she isn't well,,, I wish her well....Ciao for now, adios til later, Salute all, have a wonderful long weekend (for us Canadians),, Bonsoirs mes amis......
MYSTERY QUILT

.

BLOCK LOTTERY FOR THIS MONTH (LAST ONE FOR NOW)

OPPS RENOVATING THE BATHROOM AGAIN

NEW TUB AND TOILET

No comments: