Thursday, February 12, 2009

BINGO WOOHOO

This has been a COOL week so far,,lol,,, Monday went to quilt guild, first time for me, if we wanted to participate we could bring 4 fat quarters and play bingo...well..... we laughed and laughed sooooo much fun,,,I won 2 bingo's lol...so 2 pkgs of 4 fat quarters,,,then I received from my secret sister , valentines' gift,,,boy, she must really love me lol...great goodies.... see pics... On Tuesday eve a few ladies went into the city to get our next clue for the mystery quilt... wow .... the flying geese will be migrating...hehehe... need to sew and sew,,, this will be the last clue , therefore I will keep a little longer before I post picture.... I think this will take a bit...also almost done the BOM (tisket a tasket click on sidebar to check out) need to do a little embroidery then done for this month's... then on Wed, I went over to Maxine's and started to sew, but we got distracted (which was ok by both of us) and visited and well , time flew and day was gone..... Today was a day of running around, delivered a valentine gift to mother in law, visited for a while then to my mother's to deliver her little gift and visited her also....sooo hummm time???? well tomorrow another day,,, I'm going to go over to Maxine's to sew.... she is making a beautiful quilt for her son's wedding anniversary..this is really gorgeous, I'll have to take pics when done... OH, this week,, I thought that the groundhog saw his shadow, 6more weeks???well we've had rain , snow is melting , the temperature above normal...so mr groundhog,,, think your getting you signals mixed up, but that's ok by me lol..... Ciao, Adios, Salute, Night nite, Bonsoirs mes amis...


AWE, THANKS SECRET SISTER



ISN'T THIS SO CUTE,,,I'LL HAVE TO SAMPLE IT,,,, OOPS I MEAN
TRY MAKING THIS LOL


.



BINGO, BINGO WOOHOO



SPRING???? AWE MAYBE OR NOT



.


MELTING , MELTING OHHH WE SEE SOME GRASS




OH, IS HE ,,,HUMM CLEANING UP
LOL


.

OLD SHOWER STALL YUCKY


No comments: