Sunday, November 30, 2008

OK, ENOUGH

Ok, enough, I've been busy doing all kinds of stuff, but haven't finished any quilting,,,... but we have done more renos and I've had enough now for a long while lol... sooo back to my machine I go,,,woohoo,,, I will blog more often, will keep from renovations til, hummm not sure,,,give myself time to enjoy this retirement...I however been following some of my blog friends'ssss (LOL) blogs,,,love to read what's going on outside my bubble :)......a lot of quilters have been really busy making a lot of xmas gifts,,, here I am still working on my Mystery quilt and the other quilt backroads one , so I'll have to put my foot down and gear up and give her heck lol...This has been a bizar winter for us,,, not much snow compared to Thomspon, MB.... but I can get used to this hehe,,, when someone complains its cold, well, I kinda tell them where I lived what that was like.... anyways just to update now and I'm off to the sewing room,,,,and quilting I will do... Adios, Ciao, Salute, Nighty nite, Bonsoirs mes amis...

old kitchen sink (1 1/2 size blah) to new double double and new taps to boot lol

.
hubby said, he's not a plumber lol , could have fooled me (good job hon)

Old patio door, hummm nice new patio doors (warmer no broken seal in this one)

hubby and his bros in law Paul, thanks boys, good job

.

OPPS forgot to post grandsons' pic for Halloween (sorry boys)

PSPS: THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT IN WAITING FOR MY POSTS AND BEING SUPPORTIVE...SENDING YOUS HUGS

2 comments:

Myra said...

I say "hold off on more renos and such until the new year! If you can..." 8-)
Hoping to get into my sewing room tomorrow...
Happy stitchings!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

I'm with Myra; enough of the renos for now and stitch the days away!