Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Awards Time

My friend Myra, click here myras-tactilepleasuresinfabric.blogspot.com, has given me an AWARD, recently developed by a blogger named, Megan aka The Bitchy Stitcher, go see her blog here, for a full description of the award, Megan says it's to honour "any blogger who crafts, sews, quilts - you know, makes stuff - no matter how crappy (or how good). A way to say - I like your blog, like your stuff, and I'm pretty sure you have a good sense of humor". Megan also says "all the lovely people whom I have had the pleasure to meet through this humble blog are all very talented and not the least bit ugly, but I am sure they will all take this award in the spirit intended"

In all that, I am honored and tickled pink to know that Myra likes my sense of humour and my blog. Cool huh LOL.... That being said we continue to inspire and encourage each other with our quilting. It's a good thing!

Now, all the lovely people whom I have had the pleasure to meet through this humble blog are all very talented and not the least bit ugly, but I am sure they will all take this award in the spirit intended."Recipients are to pass it on to 3 bloggers that fit that category. This was not easy to pick, so I added a few more ..........thank you to all........


A Big Thank You, Myra

BONNIE at quiltville.blogspot.com I'm sure everyone has visited her blog...if not wow , please do,,,, sooo much information, ideas, fun, and much much more.....

BETH: see her here mdquilter73.blogspot.com lots of great ideas, great sense of humor and much much more,,,,,, go visit her blog,,, can't say enough about this lady.....

DENISE: todays-photos.blogspot.com for her beautiful photos and memories....Friend

JOYCE: at jdebreuilsartandquilts.blogspot.com for her sense of humor, her great inspirations... and more....

HAZEL: at sewcrazy-hazel.blogspot.com also for her sense of humor, savy finds, ideas and more.......

2 comments:

Myra said...

I'm glad you accepted my award... 8-)

So, are you onto the one digits count down now?

Joyce said...

Thanks for the award. We'll be watching for pictures of your new home!