Saturday, September 13, 2008

School Woohoo

Wow, great week , busy crazy, but great...lol. Went to photo school (course) today, was fun. and wow the stuff you can do with an DSLR camera is amazing...instead of saying, "how did they do that" LOL I now know more that I did yesterday LOL and asked probably too many questions but I'm a need to know how and why person... this was supposed to be only 3 hrs but ended up to be 4hrs.. that was ok by me...another class on part 2 , in two weeks and I am going,, humm I'll play with my Nikon first, then maybe I'll understand more..Anyways, all week we (hubby and I) were checking out 5th wheelers, boy what a selection, today went back to the first one we viewed and did my homework, on my best buy, etc... and bought it...26 foot, 1996 , almost new, not used much at all... still smell like new too... can't wait now,lol til next year LOL...boy am I jumping the gun.. so... still living out of a suitcase til mid Oct, need to get at my sewing machine, I sure miss it.... here's a few pics I took last week...sooo Ciao, Salute, Adios, Night, Bonsoir mes Amis...til next time

Pretty, after the rain



...

3 comments:

Myra said...

Sounds like you really enjoyed your class! Great photos!
A 5th wheel...wow! Good for you! 8-)

Hazel said...

Your photo's are beautiful ,glad to hear you enjoyed your class .
So where is your first stop in your 5th wheeler ,sounds like you got a good one .A lot of people live in them and just travel to different places ,maybe you don't need the house after all .

Denise said...

I thought you didn't want a 5th wheel, where are you going with it? Sounds like loads of fun....

Nice photos,I like the purple one with the water droplets the best...