Saturday, September 6, 2008

Class

Alright, I went to this new store called Henry's, its a photo, printing camera etc shop,,, new in Sudbury .. I signed up for couple classes for my Nikon D40... this should be great,,,maybe I'll understand what I'm doing LOL....part 1 is getting to know your D40 and part 2 is more in dept on how to's lol..this should keep me busy. I heard from a friend in Thompson, that D has a new routine and this was really good workout..lol she said she was sore,,,, ahh poor Janet opps..lol . boohoo for me though , wishing I could be there to get a good worked out too.... well going to sign up at the centre here in Azilda and also with the Y in Sudbury to drag the princess (my sister) to get feeling great...anyways checked out some blogs today and can't wait to get back to sewing,,,ahh,, well, I'll have to get working on my Hawaiian block again... here's more pics to fill in the blog..lol.... so, Adios, Ciao, Salute, Nighty nite, bonsoir mes amis...
This is at Lake Nepawasin, Ontario
where camping is great

.

Peewee (she) Cathy and Brian's little girl

.

Chloe and Anook , Paul and Marlene's girls'

.

Yes, you can grow grapes in Azilda, ummm almost ready Paul

Marlene's sunflowers not quit ready LOL soon

6 comments:

Myra said...

Great photos! Good that you are finding things to fill your time... 8-)

Hazel said...

Such nice photo's is this a hobby of your's .Your certainly are good at it .

Susan J Barker said...

Just found your blog, via the quilting gallery -- totally enjoy your photography of the end of summer produce! Also noticed that you have been by my blog, so thanks for that. I will be back to visit again...

Denise said...

Lise we miss you in Fit Ball class, Thursday was the first official day and there was 26 people there. Although I had 2 classes earlier in the week and manage to get a good turn out (not advertised). Yes we have a new warm-up and I really like it, it is more of a routine, Janet said she liked it. I have 40 body bars on order should be great. Check out my Fit Ball blog it's new too. www.fit-ball.blogspot.com
Bye for now I hope your doing exercise.....

Denise said...

Oh one more thing... I hope you enjoy your class at Henry's it should be great.
Why is my other site www.denisedyerwoodphotography not on your blog list? You will not be able to see when I have posted, check out Hunter the horse.

Bye

em's scrapbag said...

Great pics. Have fun in your class.