Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Share

Ok, today did way lots...lol,,,, got up early to bring hubby to work so I could have the wheels,,, son has other wheels to go to work too...I headed out to Jan's place and had a good little visit, learned and Shared .... went home, washed good china and crystal glasses and more china and glasses,,, packed and packed LOL.... I'm seeing some progress LOL... Went for a good walk with Denise, and she shared ideas and how to'ssssss...boy, you'd think I would have enough, but, Oh no, not me,,, need to learn and ask and more hehehehe and of course, the mosquitoes had their feast tonight mostly D's legs .....sorry might be boring you but funny how,now I can see maybe I'm too inquisitive but oh well, love to learn more ..... Thank you Jan and Denise for a wonderful day. (see Denise's new site , great pictures at http://denisedyerwoodphotography.com/) she also has a blog at : http://www.todays-photos.blogspot.com/ , Jan did have a website , but I'm not sure if it's still up... I'll have to check with her...... Today is short and sweet just wanted to Share my day.... Salute, Ciao, Bonsoirs mes amies...
wild geraniums

Malva Pirouette

1 comment:

Denise said...

Nice pictures Lise, must be the new camera..start posting larger pictures so we can see those beautiful shots....