Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fireworks

Ok, we weren't going to go there LOL as if...My daughter called last night and asked if we were going to the fireworks for Canada Day.. I said well,,,,, not sure...she asked us to pick her and the boys up so we could all go see this.. Of course I'm a softy right,,,yep we went to the fireworks...they didn't start til 11:05pm, as I said before, the sun doesn't quite go down early here and dusk is well,,,,ummm light dusk. When they did start, we just laughed so hard at the little guy and also the other DJ...Chase kept saying "OH PRETTY BUBBLES" he then tried to blow on them, and pointing his little finger and tried to pop them he'd say.. DJ was just in awe, and kept saying wow, great fireworks....sooo I'm sure happy we went, we enjoyed more watching the kids than watching the works......Today I did some weeding in the front flower beds and then went for a nice long walk with Denise..wheew, that was good and felt great, thanks Denise... Also went down and did more of this Chelsea Tote from http://www.kayewoodtv.com/ktv.html (on the right hand lower side click on bar that says " video list" scroll down to Chelsea tote...very cute) I should have this finished tomorrow then I can take pics and maybe select great fabric to make a few more LOL (once I know what I'm doing hehe)........so here's some pictures and happy quilting to Ya All EH!.....PS: I will put a little something together regarding the plane in the next few days... I want to get all the info I can, this is really interesting history .....

DJ and Chase watched movie "Chicken Little"waiting in the truck for fireworks,,,Papa and Chase

..................................

This was at 10:40pm................. then at 11:00pm

cool Eh!

....................................

No comments: