Monday, June 23, 2008

Gloomy??

Well, woke up this am to hard thunder, boy when I said we need rain, ummm , I didn't mean thunder with it LOL....ok we do need this rain, but feels soooo gloomy outside...I had the boys today,, daughter has a new sitter til daycare call her (on a list), but sitter couldn't do it for today. Ummm so didn't get much quilting done, but did take pics of Hawaiian quilt kit by Keri Designs. Ok so I botched it, whenever you try to go fast , don't , trust me you'll botch it LOL.. I didn't read carefully, thought it was only the background fabric that I should fold in 8ths, and there I was, ummm oppps messed up the leaves...sooo,,, had to go in my stach and find green batiks. Do you know how hard it is to find some color you need asap and all is well,,, packed somewhat hehe...I did manage to find an ok one... and follow the pattern carefully on folding... now I have to bast it and I think, I'll keep this project for "on the road" quilting.... I love to quilt on the road, gives me something to do, other than just sit for 2 1/2 days driving..LOL.... I also went out in the drizzle rain and took few pics of flowers that just opened.... enjoy,,, Ciao, and off I go to sew rows my on my topsy turvey quilt...

Read pattern carefully,,,,, LOL

.

........BAD........................................GOOD.....hehe

.

..................Siberian Iris ................Bearded Iris (smells good)

.

No comments: