Saturday, June 7, 2008

Breakfast

Brrr, windy today, woke up to the blinds clanking on the window. Went out this morning for breakfast with Denise and Diana. Boy, was I full, great breaky ladies... Came back then went out up town again LOL, didn't start sewing til later in afternoon after a visit with my sister. But everything is great and rolling along, good day to stay in and of course quilt....the log cabin blocks are taking a little longer than I would have like to but, I'm stopping and squaring off after few rows so they won't look wonky...lol... only few more rows on each 36 blocks left then I can put the border together. This is going to be a cutesy summery looking quilt.... woohoo... I'm also in between all this checking out other bloggers and how too'ssss and whatnots.hehe I'm surely having fun though doing something and nothing lol ...signing off for tonight going back to the sewing room to do little more.....Bonsoir,,, Ciao, Salute.............

********************

********************

2 comments:

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise said...

Lise what are you making, it must be that pieced border for your flip flop quilt, it's sure to be nice. I would like the pattern in your magazine, it's funny how I can see right into your quilt room and see your stuff....It would make a great quilt for the beach house, I mean wood shack....