Saturday, May 17, 2008

More finds

Well, I'm posting more of my finds in Winnipeg, not sure why I made this purchase but I was curious as to what was in the plastic bag.. I bought it at V V's boutique for 1.99 and wow did I find a goodie (as Alta would say hehe)... 4 pieces of red work completely embroidered and 2 of them have a stamp of 1819 and 1820 Jan said maybe a pattern # ,, that's ok, someone went to a lot of work and it's now in my treasures, I'll have to try to figure out what I want to incorporate it in..... Had a great day with the two grandson's as usual. While it was nap time, I busied myself with cutting for my Flip Flop project...and also cut more 2" squares.... I missed going to fit-ball however, man do I need to exercise, feel lost....need energy hehe.....maybe will go to the gym... All in all great Saturday...wooohoooo..... If anyone knows of what pattern please let me know. I'm curious......

PS: CLICK ON PICTURES TO SEE BETTER......

........2 are 18"x15...............

2 on top are 15 x14 & cute bib



wonder under and more.......

No comments: